IGNORED

Big Coyote!

BowhunterNJ

Not trying to hijack this thread today or tonight, but instead, shed some insight. Wasnt trying to be a rapper either...

Last I knew, wolves were protected. I thought I saw where its up to each individual state and not federally protected anymore? Anyone care to clear that part up? Either way, think about that for a second. What would that mean if they listed coyote(like they did with the wolf)as an en....

Get what Im saying? Just spreading this "name calling" from the wise men that told me to pass this on...its an eastern coyote, not a w*** or coyw***. Dont shoot the messenger!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_coyote

Interesting read, and, yes, I agree that it looks like a Eastern Coyote (a freakin' yuge one).

From the Wikipedia article:  "Coyotes are more genetically wolf-like in areas where a high deer density exists, supporting the theory that introgression from wolves allowed genetic adaption to this food source."

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Not trying to hijack this thread today or tonight, but instead, shed some insight. Wasnt trying to be a rapper either...

Last I knew, wolves were protected. I thought I saw where its up to each individual state and not federally protected anymore? Anyone care to clear that part up? Either way, think about that for a second. What would that mean if they listed coyote(like they did with the wolf)as an en....

Get what Im saying? Just spreading this "name calling" to you guys from the wise men that told me to pass this on...its an eastern coyote, not a w*** or coyw***. Dont shoot the messenger!

I was joking Mr. knowitall Lol