IGNORED

Nockturnal nock in low light and slow motion

BowTechExperience

Doing a little low light shooting last night with the Nockturnal nocks.. I've decided to use these nocks exclusively on all my arrows instead of worrying about different flight characteristics from standard nocks to Nockturnals....

The nock is not blinking, the blinking is because the video is in slow motion..

Edited by BowTechExperience

How do this work? Magnet, snap on and off? etc..

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

There is a small nipple inside of the throat groove of the nock. As you snap on the nock there is not enough pressure against the nipple to turn it on, but on the shot as the string is released and pushes the arrow forward it forces the nipple inside of the nock groove deeper inside of the nock and it turns on. To turn them off, there is a small hole along the outer side of the nock. take a field point and slightly slide the switch forward towards the nock groove and they turn off. The batteries are not replaceable on these but they are supposedly long life lithium batteries.. for me when a set dies off then I will have a supply of replacement nocks.

Hope the pic explains it better...

Nockturnal.JPG

Edited by BowTechExperience

I like the slow motion video! Nice shooting. I think that's a smart idea, practicing with the nockturnals. I've done the same thing, bc I'm shooting a smaller bow with lower lbs. Anything affects my flight! Ha. I like the pink/red nockturnals too....I think they are easier to see in low light conditions. Just remember to turn them off if you're shooting in daylight. Sometimes I forget they are on bc you can't see them as well. :/ oops

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk