Hey, guys , I'm working with Matty and Matt on this contests donation... It's something special for turkey contest..so you may need to be selective on the trigger.. Good luck ..

joe

Haha....EXACTLY! 

With Joes donation, we are actually just over $900 in total prize value!!! That's crazy! $525 is cash donations, $350 for the trip, $30-$50 for calls.

I'll probably make a thread specifically about it, but for now I'll just say.... like the deer contest, we are looking at some fun ways to spread the prizes out a little bit. Different categories besides just the winning team!

I think everyone is going to enjoy it a lot. And again, thanks so much to every one that has donated! It's so greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU!!! 

• Agree 1

Yes, this is turning into an awesome contest for sure!  I updated the Entries page with the contributors/contributions as well as the sidebar with the Total Value in Prizes!

Thanks again everyone! :up:

• Agree 1

Both bowhunterNj and Matty are doing a great job with this site.. From over the years on other sites I've never seen such a better contest layout... I hope everyone can appreciate what this site has become and will be in the future...

Good luck. Everyone

• Agree 2

Thanks Joe, hoping we can keep things growing here and help give more back to the members and the sponsors on the site! :up:

Thanks to NJfarmgirl and buckman37, we have another $50 added to the prizes for a total of $975!!! :up: :up: :up:

• Agree 1

WOW... You Guys Don't Mess Around When It Comes To Doing It BIG TIME :up:

Good Luck everyone, ESPECIALLY the boyz on Team One... :)

Team 1
Drop Tine 
Bear
Gruntmaster

• Agree 1