IGNORED

2014 Spring Turkey Teams

Matty

Hopefully a critter you kill since we are team mates! Where's BowHunter96?  We need a team name! 

:rofl:

Trust me Ill be out there trying!!!!!

Im thinking we should go with more of a latin flare with our name.....

Tengo la caca

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Thanks Matt!

Not many people fired up about the teams...? I think a lot of teams look really dangerous, and the possible prizes I heard about are exciting.

I am pumped up....just two weeks away and the scoreboard will start getting a workout!

What I really want to know though, is....will Buckman37 still take NJFarmgirl hunting for turkeys, being that they are on different teams? lol

NJFG: "That's not the way you called for me every other year?"

BM37: "Honey, it's a newly discovered and deeply guarded secret vocalization that works every single time.... 30% of the time. Trust me...I'm your husband!" "RUNTURKEY TURKEY TURKEY RUUUUUN TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY"

:rofl:

Psh... I'll call in my OWN birds, thank you very much. Anyway, he knows better not to mess me up! The couch is a very uncomfortable place to sleep. :P

I have a very awesome team. Don't worry, it's my year to bag a bird. I won't let y'all down. I'm pretty excited for this season. Best of luck to all!

Holy cow...awesome donations. Thanks again to everyone that has donated to this contest. So many generous people here!  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Hey, guys , I'm working with Matty and Matt on this contests donation... It's something special for turkey contest..so you may need to be selective on the trigger.. Good luck ..

joe

Haha....EXACTLY! 

With Joes donation, we are actually just over $900 in total prize value!!! That's crazy! $525 is cash donations, $350 for the trip, $30-$50 for calls.

I'll probably make a thread specifically about it, but for now I'll just say.... like the deer contest, we are looking at some fun ways to spread the prizes out a little bit. Different categories besides just the winning team!

I think everyone is going to enjoy it a lot. And again, thanks so much to every one that has donated! It's so greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU!!! 

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Both bowhunterNj and Matty are doing a great job with this site.. From over the years on other sites I've never seen such a better contest layout... I hope everyone can appreciate what this site has become and will be in the future...

Good luck. Everyone

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com