deerslayer01

allentown gun show

Allentown gun show this weekend who's going.. ill be there Saturday morn hopping to find a god price on a muzzle loader and a scope.. any suggestions on a good make

T/C muzzleloaders are always a good buy.  I have a Bone Collector and am very happy with it.  Shoots straight, very reliable, and fun to shoot.  I have a Cabelas scope on it, got it as part of a package.  I'll probably never have an opportunity to shoot it further than 100 yards, so I didn't worry too much about getting top-of-the-line glass on it.  The price was right, and I had cash burning a hole in my pocket.

I love my T/C Triumph, highly recommend it if you can get on there! :up:

I have the BDC reticle Nikon Omega on mine, but in hindsight I would opt for a single heavy duplex reticle for hunting here in NJ where your shots will likely be 100-150 yards or under.

So it looks like you guys are saying t/c muzzle loaders..what about a good scope for it amd a range finder..never hunted with a muzzle loader before. .so I need help with this one.

Check out the leupold riffleman muzzleloader scope 3-9x40. Great scope and I think they're around 200$

• Agree 1

Check out the leupold riffleman muzzleloader scope 3-9x40. Great scope and I think they're around 200$

• Agree 1

Vortex $189 at Cables........Bushnell Trophy XLT when on sale about $110 or cheaper not on sale $140

• Agree 1

T/C here...

Old school cap lock Hawken.

Leupold is the only scope I own or will ever buy.

I have three of their scopes and their binos.

Great product with outstanding customer service.