IGNORED

.223/5.56 custom Ruger AR-15 *price drop*

UncleDaddy

Custom AR. Ruger lower used less than 100 rounds. Brand new upper and BCG from brownells, never fired. Magpul fixed Carbine stock. Keymod. Comes with one magazine and truglo optic. Pinned muzzle brake.  FPID and COE required. Burlington county. $750 or trade for Mossberg shockwave, Ruger PC9, or other guns with cash on top. Have more 15 rd mags available for extra.

3C775DDC-9F1F-44EB-8038-0EDA13002ECA.jpeg

4B724ED0-DF52-4C08-A075-4B4B23C575C8.jpeg

Edited by UncleDaddy

52 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

What trigger is in it? What lpk was used? Ambi safety or anything? What brake is on it? This is info needed to justify your price otherwise the brownell upper is 240 ruger lower 90 lpk 40 stock 30

Oh thanks for your expert opinion, tell me exactly where you can get a complete upper with BCG and CH for $240? Better yet, where can I buy an NJ compliant AR for your genius estimate that it’s worth $400 total? I’ll be sure to consult you before I list anything.

Edited by UncleDaddy

27 minutes ago, UncleDaddy said:

Oh thanks for your expert opinion, tell me exactly where you can get a complete upper with BCG and CH for $240? I’ll be sure to consult you before I list anything.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/ar-15-assembled-upper-receiver-keymod-5-56-nato-prod97306.aspx

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bolt-parts/bolt-carrier-groups/m16-5-56-bolt-carrier-group-nitride-mp-prod105377.aspx

Mil spec handles are $10. Didnt account for the bcg. Im asking because if it was more than mil spec stuff id be interested. Your taking my ?s the wrong way.You didnt have important info in your listing. You wouldnt post "truck for sale $5000" lol

And feel free to ask anytime I have built numerous ARs  including machining a lower. Good luck with sale

Edited by mattg1500

2 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/ar-15-assembled-upper-receiver-keymod-5-56-nato-prod97306.aspx

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bolt-parts/bolt-carrier-groups/m16-5-56-bolt-carrier-group-nitride-mp-prod105377.aspx

Mil spec handles are $10. Didnt account for the bcg. Im asking because if it was more than mil spec stuff id be interested. You didnt have important info in your listing. 

And feel free to ask anytime I have built numerous ARs  including machining a lower. Good luck with sale

Even from your links: upper - $240 BCG - $80 Equals $320

plus a charging handle $10  plus my brake $30  and paying ocean armory to pin and weld it another $30 that puts us at $390 for the upper, which is what you were implying my entire gun should cost.

you weren’t asking because you were interested in buying you said I need to “justify” my price, if you don’t like the price then keep scrolling.

10 minutes ago, UncleDaddy said:

Even from your links: upper - $240 BCG - $80 Equals $320

plus a charging handle $10  plus my brake $30  and paying ocean armory to pin and weld it another $30 that puts us at $390 for the upper, which is what you were implying my entire gun should cost.

you weren’t asking because you were interested in buying you said I need to “justify” my price, if you don’t like the price then keep scrolling.

Perhaps justify wasnt the correct word i was looking for. And i didnt imply its a 390 rifle im saying i could buy those things and put them together for that. I wanted the details of it. You can buy a brake for 10 also. Everyone and their brother makes ar parts and a lot are sub par. Im sure im not the only person who would like to know whats done to it. And used windham weaponry ww15 in nj compliant are 500 all day, not saying thats what yours is worth either just answering a ?. Im not nj so i dont care its pinned I would remove it and see if threads are salvageable and put a comp on it and work it for my wife. Those magpul stocks have a short lop and fit her nicely. Again possibly i worded it wrong and it was taken wrongly.

Edited by mattg1500