IGNORED

Savage 220 for sale

68Ioweu1

56 minutes ago, 68Ioweu1 said:

There’s certain things in my life that I hold as egregious and would never do. Pretty high on that list is miss handling/abusing fire.

Now I’m not saying that you’re doing that.   I have seen some beautiful battle worn specimens in my day, but even the lowly Mossberg 500 on my rack gets massaged with a rag that’s been liberally doused with lemon oil an a couple times a year..
I would never reach for the barrel of a gun unless my hand had a glove on it and the only place my fingertips go is the forearm/stock and the trigger when the time is right

. These are just my personal rules to that I live by. 😆 

I have some rifles like my AR and some others that I enjoy for strictly the range. And those are handled very well. My shotguns are nothing fancy and have been used and abused in the field and I bought those basic models knowing they would be in the elements. It’s those where I don’t have to be upset if I scratch it up on some thorns. That being said my uncles has some beautiful shotguns he uses for skeet shooting mostly and doesn’t even think twice to grab and  push through insanely heavy brush with.  I cringe watching that lol. 

Edited by mike033089