IGNORED

Good Entry Level Crossbow or On A Budget

BHC

I mentioned this one before, I picked one up from Cabelas  for $499. but they are sold out, Sportsmans warehouse has a good deal if you want a nice set up made in the USA! For the money you cant go wrong

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-gear-supplies/archery-gear-equipment-supplies/crossbows/tenpoint-m-370-peak-camo-crossbow-acudraw-package/p/1626821

2 minutes ago, bucky said:

I mentioned this one before, I picked one up from Cabelas  for $499. but they are sold out, Sportsmans warehouse has a good deal if you want a nice set up made in the USA! For the money you cant go wrong

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-gear-supplies/archery-gear-equipment-supplies/crossbows/tenpoint-m-370-peak-camo-crossbow-acudraw-package/p/1626821

What's nice about that bow is you don't even need the Acudraw. You can easily rope cock it, but you will need a full-size foot stirrup. You can buy it from TP. If the mechanical draw fails, you just switch over. 

3 minutes ago, archer36 said:

What's nice about that bow is you don't even need the Acudraw. You can easily rope cock it, but you will need a full-size foot stirrup. You can buy it from TP. If the mechanical draw fails, you just switch over. 

Agreed, rope sled would be quicker and quieter, when and  if the accu draw fails I will go with the rope sled:up:

4 hours ago, bucky said:

Never mind, I forgot Sportsmans Warehouse will not ship a lot of items to NJ so they can suck deeze nutz !!! They will never get any business from me:down:

I looked at their policy on shipping ammo to NJ. They want a copy of FID and driver's license faxed or emailed to them. A lot of trouble unless you were desperate for it. 

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

I looked at their policy on shipping ammo to NJ. They want a copy of FID and driver's license faxed or emailed to them. A lot of trouble unless you were desperate for it. 

I found slugs I needed during the ammo shortage, that's about the same time ammo restrictions to NJ started from a few sporting good stores. I placed my order without reading the restrictions, I received an e-mail two hours later my order was waiting at the counter. I e-mailed them back and said no thanks, the 8 hour round trip wasnt worth it lol Also, I would no longer do business with them, of course they apologized  but no bueno!