IGNORED

What are the chances

Another njw&w member reached out to me over the weekend and asked me to give him a call. He gave me his #. He had some Information.  Before u ask the info is so classified it can't be shared with peasants like yourselves 😂😂. Anyway called him up amd as we speak I know I know the voice. But I can't put a face to it. I never forget the voice of a man more knowledgeable about trout fishing than i am. We solved the complex  multi layered world issue that we intended to and he says why do I have your number saved in my phone already 😆 🤣 and that's when it hit me. Visions of a button up chamois shirt and beard pop in my head. It's @Dave B.. we worked together for months at a time years ago battling single brain cell construction workers! Its a battle u cant ever win as there are just too many mongaloids!!!  our final job together was one of my finest performances as I  made an Amish guy mad enough to yell at me 😆 🤣. The Amish threatened to walk off the job!!  You're the man dave. One day soon this Gloucester County guy is gonna come up and fish the flat brook with you for the first time. 

5 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Small world!  Pretty funny story too! haha

If I could only share the details on that one 🤣🤣. It's incredibly difficult to anger the Amish. Only a true professional could pull it off. And just to clarify dave did not participate in heckling the Amish it was a solo mission it just happen to be last job we worked together.