IGNORED

4/1/23- Mature Longbeard At Less Then 5 Feet.

Fred Flintstone

This Mature Longbeard in the picture below returned last night near Sundown after being gone for 3 Months  plus. He remembered me right away.

There are 8 Hens in this Flock that,I take care of. Alot of Hens for this Big Boy! Alfa Jake is not happy and has stopped all Strutting as well as Spitting and Drumming in the presence  of this Bigger Bird.

I took the picture below at less then 5 Feet away. He has a Booming- Spit and Drum!

Nope- No Hunting down here. Only place for someone to sneak in and Park has been blocked off by huge Cement Spacers put in by one particular  place after their neighbor parked huge Pipes inches from their parking lot. A few Bow Hunters used to park back there and the Cops used it to watch for Speeders. Now the Cops sit closer to the road.

Check out this Gobbler below. He has the Spurs of a 2 year old.

20230401_065459.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

Fred I realize you can't hunt were you are but feeding wild turkeys or taking care of them as you say will cause great issues.  Birds in this area do not leave the development often why because the seniors feed them try have no reason to leave and look at the problems

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/2019/11/10/wild-turkeys-todd-frazier-ocean-county-toms-river/2554439001/

5 hours ago, vdep217 said:

Fred I realize you can't hunt were you are but feeding wild turkeys or taking care of them as you say will cause great issues.  Birds in this area do not leave the development often why because the seniors feed them try have no reason to leave and look at the problems

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/2019/11/10/wild-turkeys-todd-frazier-ocean-county-toms-river/2554439001/

No problems at all here. Tremendous  open space. I live in New York.  We disagree and that's  ok.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.