IGNORED

Where to hunt bears in nj???

Tulio

5 hours ago, Tulio said:

8D95A44C-6797-4C6B-817B-B313A00F2A62.jpeg.2607c03997aa1124237ed6947be4d71e.jpeg

Awesome pics man. Please don't take offense to my comment, it's just that it's happened before,  the antis do also come on here from time to time . Given how they are absolutely losing their sh!t right now with the recent court ruling, and you happened to join at that exact time, I was just playing Devils advocate. Almost all the state land up north is loaded with bears.  Good luck this week

5 hours ago, Roon said:

Welcome to the site, as for the pots and pans what's the difference between that and grown people running through the woods yelling yo buck? 

Just going to get them in their feet antis are fairly lazy go deeper and figure where they are running 

I think you mistook me for the OP.. but yeah I agree, with the one big difference being that if it's deer drives, they're fellow hunters and I'll hope they push something to me but if it's antis purposely trying to ruin a hunt, I'm recording them and calling the game warden. Hunter harassment is a very enforceable offense and if they wanna go that route, then we should jam them up whenever possible.