IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal Lithium Battery Pack On Sale, With FREE Shipping

BHC

25 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Set on twice a day you get 100 and 100. It’s 200 pics max a day unless on timely .

Like I said my cams are set twice per day 0400 & 1600 at those times 200 pictures are sent for a total of 400 pictures per day

34 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

@BHC @hammer4reel 

Send Type: This is the time in which your photos will send to you. You have three options. 

Timely: Receive pictures to the app as they are taken. 

Once/12 hours: Receive your photos twice daily. 

Once/24 hours: Receive your photos once daily. 

Note: if batching your photos every 12/24 hours you will designate the send time in the app. (This will be listed in military time.) You will also only receive 200 pictures at a time. If your camera is expected to take more than 200 photos in the selected time frame, it is not recommended to use this feature. You will need to set the send type to timely to receive HD videos from your Reveal XB/SK as well. You can use Once/Twice daily send type on the X 2.0/XPRO and still request videos. 

See:

https://tactacam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5306644664219-Explanation-of-Settings-and-Where-to-Change#:~:text=Once%2F24 hours%3A Receive your photos once daily.&text=You will also only receive,recommended to use this feature.

When set to timed daily it’s 200 picture max a day (24 hour period ) , not at each timed setting .

I questioned that to reveal customer service when originally setting out the cams , as it says per batch 

if set at 1 time a day I got 200 pictures , but at 2x a day only got 100 each sending . (Not 200-200) .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

I questioned that to reveal customer service when originally setting out the cams , as it says per batch

There’s your issue lol trusting that the customer service rep knows what they are talking about! 🤣🤣. Tactacam customer service is great in getting back to you but they do not know much. The department’s organization is horrendous. I called in a destroyed camera (ants got into and destroyed it). They replaced it with an upgraded camera. They then sent (2) replacements lmao. Same exact happened to my buddy. Tactacams customer service is a sh*t show at best.