IGNORED

Update: Scouting forum renamed to Trailcam Pictures

BowhunterNJ

I've noticed over time Trailcam Pictures tend to be the main target of "Scouting" (not so much map evaluations, or scouting sign pictures, etc), so I figured I'd rename it to Trailcam Pictures.  Also noted this was the favored approach by the NY site members, so figured it was time to make the change and keep it consistent :up:

Makes sense. But that's also kinda messed up, or indicative of something messed up about we the hunters...so you're responding rationally and even helpfully to the fact that there's too little discussion of browse, how to read sign, tracking, maps, and renaming for trail cam footage? So we as hunters are thinking in images that are pretty static, and don't need the sorts of cool and difficult interpretation that across history has accompanied humans reading sign.

The trail cam and the corn pile. Checking our cell phones for images and trying to stay still till they settle down and go broadside over bait...ah, progress.  I use trail cams and I bait in some of my spots. 

Edited by JFC1