IGNORED

Looking to rent an enclosed trailer

Bubblehead

I’m hopefully (if things don’t fall apart unexpectedly) going to be moving at the end of September. Only moving about 20 minutes down the road but have a ton of stuff to move. I’m getting a POD for all the house stuff but don’t want to mix all my hunting stuff in there with it. Wanted to see if I could rent a trailer off someone for about a month or so. Needs to be enclosed and preferably in the 14-16 ft range. Just going to be hauling a bunch of duck decoys and a few tools. Just going to make one trip then sit at the new place for a week or so while I unpack. I’m in Burlington county. Would even pay a bit extra if you’d prefer to haul it yourself. Let me know if you think you can help. Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Check Uhaul prices.  They are incredibly cheap for trailers.  That is if nobody steps up to help you otherwise.  I rent them for a day at times to pickup and drop off native plants, and it's like $15/day with tax.  

Just looked them up. A 6x12 trailer which is on the smaller side of what I would need is going to run me about $1,000 for the month. An 8x16 POD will cost me half that. May just end up with a second pod if no one has a trailer. Either way it’s all good