IGNORED

2015 Coldest Hunter Photo Contest, Sponsored by Ted's Taxidermy & Bow Shop

BowhunterNJ

Alright boys and girls, looks like Grizzly Adams...errr I mean Matty, has the only qualifying entry so he wins $126.99 worth of arrows that easily! :up: :up: :up:

Way to go Matty!!! Surprised more didn't enter this, such an easy contest to qualify for, c'mon folks! :)

Matty, please PM JustHunt to work out the selection and shipping info! :up:

I'm not even kidding when I say this might be the first time I ever won something.....Figures it's when I'm the only valid entry. That's how I was able to believe I actually won. lol

I was actually looking at switching arrows for this upcoming season too. This is awesome! THANKS for running the contest guys! And I did spend some very cold days and nights out there but my beard keeps me warm. (and my unhealthy percentage of body fat) lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I had no idea how to post the link asked for help and no one would help so this will be the last time I try and enter anything one here. Not everyone is tech savy.

Hey NJBowman, I dont see anywhere after you posted your pic where you asked for help regarding how to post. Did you PM someone or ask the question in another area of the forum ?