IGNORED

Looking For Waterfowl Hunting Buddies!-North Jersey Area

Hey Guys!

I am looking to meet up with some forum members for waterfowl hunting.  I dont really have any friends that hunt except for deer hunting.

I have all my own equipment including a spare Ascend H12 kayak for someone to use.  I already have a couple spots in mind but would like to meet up for some scouting of additional areas as well.  I will be doing Early Goose which I have some pretty good spots for, and then as much of the duck seasons as I can.

*I do not have a dog and you dont need a dog.  I have 2- 12' Kayaks that are popular for duck hunting to help in retrieving birds (pictured below) 

If you live in North Jersey area and have your own equipment send me a pm!  It would be nice to meet some more people from the forum and better odds of actually hitting a duck with more pellets in the air hahaha!

20210317_155101.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey how far up are you thinking for early goose? I’m located near Trenton but have a layout blind and 12 full body geese decoys. Based off the new regulations, seems like September is the only time it makes sense to even bother going for geese.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously I'm a little late to this but if you are still looking for a hunting buddy I'm interested. Live in northern Hunterdon county. Have 3 dozen goose silhouettes and some floaters as well as 2 dozen duck floaters. I just created my account so I am not able to send PMs. 

Hey Bone Collector I am in central as well - have 1 dozen full bodied Canadas, 12 floater mallard, 6 floater blacks. Let me know if you ever want to link up, I usually hunt solo or with my girl.

I try to get down to coastal as well