IGNORED

F/S 1974 Johnson Seahorse 15 Hp outboard motor W/ 9.9 Cover

electricstart

For sale one Johnson 15 hp outboard motor with 9.9 markings . 15 inch shaft . The way I received motor from estate sale . Motor for a 74 looks to have very little use . I had it running when I first got it . Prop looks good and shows little wear . I then added new water pump ,Rebuilt Carburetor ,new shift shaft coupler and stainless screws ,new fuel line in motor , new fuel hose with pump. All parts including fuel hose Johnson Evinrude Brp no cheap stuff , Fuel hose with pump not that grey hose that ethanol ruins the good hose and pump  . Changed lower end oil which had no water in it . Motor runs in tank ,ran in forward and reverse seemed to have plenty of power . Greased and lubricated what I could . I compression checked with a leaking gauge and had 92 psi compression equal in both cylinders . Parts are still available for this motor online. Comes with 6 gallon marine tank plastic and used about 3 Gallons of gas mixed 50 to 1 amsoil 2 stroke oil . Plus around 8 ounces of amsoil .No Manual .  Motor sold as is ,I am no mechanic . I never had on boat in water just in water tank . I am selling because bought new motor with 20 shaft the  15 inch will not work on my boat . I do have a video of motor running will not load on here . But have a couple of pictures. $400 dollars located in Morris County NJ . I can give better pics if needed and try to get video to someone if needed . 

Thank You 

Johnson .jpg

johnson 1.jpg

johnson 2.jpg

Price Reduction  $250 pick up in Randolph no guarantee as is . 

This a follow up to the original post , I went to run motor this morning and could not get started might be minor might be major .Like I said not a mechanic . I did have this running and ran good . I have a video of it running. I do not want to mess with anymore so if any one wants it 250 dollars and its yours .I have more than that in it but have new motor and cannot use this one. NO Gas Tank  but will give new $80 Fuel hose with pump and couple of connections .

Johnson 6.jpg

johnson 7.jpg

johnson 8.jpg

johnson 9.jpg

johnson 10.jpg

16 hours ago, electricstart said:

Sale pending 

Awesome offer Rick , excellent price for an excellent motor looks like it's an excellent shape, if the deal falls through otherwise  reach out to these guys.

https://www.bridgemarina.com

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Mr12gauge said:

thanks a lot!! Great guy to do business with.

Let me know if you want to sell that motor please

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

56 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Didn't want find what you want at Dick's? Rick's He's a stand-up guy!!

QLVJXZYILSQN6YPQ5SEPUX2NYU.jpg

Funny, lately been thinking you're one

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."