IGNORED

Estrous Doe Scent- Now Available

Palawman30

The doe in heat estrous is ready. Does started cycling last week. Shipping daily now. I had a lot of really good responses from guys on here last year who used this stuff. Ran out of it early Nov. With guys still asking for it. Get it now and have it ready for the Pre Rut and Rut.
I have a friend who has a deer farm. Hes collecting the estrous urine now from his older does. He has over 60 doe that are shed housed. They get about 6 hours of daylight now. The amount of daylight is manipulated so that they will come into estrous. He only collects from his older doe. The estrous cycle of a doe lasts only 3 days. During that time a doe will produce approximately 75 ounces of Estrous/urine. If anyone wants some it comes in 4 oz plastic amber bottles. Lids are wax sealed and vacuum packed for shipping. He says to always keep it cold as that keeps it fresh. The stuff you buy in stores could be months or even years old. Fresh doe in estrous scent is not supposed to smell rancid. He does not advertise. So the details....

4 oz plastic amber bottle wax sealed with flip top lids that are then vacuum sealed and shipped directly to you -------------------- Cost is $20 per 4 ounce bottle Plus Shipping ---------------

Pm Me and include your email and how many bottles you want.............................................. .... ..........

If you do not have paypal and wish to pay by check let me know that and Ill hold the bottles you want until your check arrives

image.jpg

image.jpg

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Cannot wait to try it out!  Just wondering what are the best methods of use: on clothes, on a hanging tab, sprayed in air, ...?

My NJ hunting is mostly static, especially early on.  However, outside of NJ it is all dynamic - stalking.  Look forward to trying it out in both situations.

In order to maximize returns I suppose it would be best to continue its use in the same spot before/during rut season while using a treestand, correct?  

Any success stories would be greatly appreciated.

User, I tried it for the first time last year, granted I didn't get a deer but that was by choice. But this product looks like what urine should look like, not brown like the store brought stuff, it smelled like urine as well, just very fresh, real quality product.  I used it last year on those felt scent wicks, but this year I will use it either in a scent dripper or one of those electric spray gadgets made by Code Blue. Every deer that came in, didn't spook, they didn't nervous, they stuck around smelling to determine where the hot doe is hiding, which gave me so many chances to harvest a deer, but I was waiting on certain bucks to show up. I purchased three bottles last week.....Once you get it, keep it in the refrigerator.

I have 3/4 of bottle from last year, I used it yesterday in a mock scrape and it still was fresher smelling and looked fresher then the crap in the store

Never ever ever put any deer urine on any part of your body. That's a recipe for disaster. Always use a drag rag and rubber gloves. Or a dripper...

I already have deer hitting scrapes I've made with my stuff this year.

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Fresh from the doe to you!!!!!.........Plus the store crap sells for $8.00 or more per 1 oz., it's brown, and it's old and rancid, where as this fresh doe in heat scent is $20.00 per 4 oz., and is the color of urine....I'm happy I tried it last year and will this year

Deernutz story

"Thanx for putting the offer out to those of us who bought the fresh stuff. After losing confidence in the whole big name scent companies, which almost always spooked deer when ever I used them, I decided to try something fresh this year and was thankful I did. On Columbus Day I watched a mature buck make a scrape and tend another one. One week later I returned to the same area of public land with the bottle of estrous. As I got to my spot I unleashed what we be the bucks demise in a twenty yard circle around the tree. Every three paces I would put a single drop on a cupped leaf, about an hour passed when this deer cut the droplets, leading him right in front of me giving me a textbook quartering away shot. To date he is the heaviest buck I've ever killed unfortunately I didn't weigh him but believe the 200 lb mark was broken. Thanx once again I'll be ordering two bottles for my brother who pm'd you earlier. Happy and safe hunting.

Thank you once again,

Deernutz"