IGNORED

2014 Turkey "Coolest Story" Contest Entries & Voting (Poll Closes on 06/26/2014 at 12:00AM)

Matty

COOLEST STORY CONTEST  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Story is your favorite?

• Story #1
    • Story #2
    • Story #3
    • Story #4
    • Story #5
    • Story #6
    • Story #7
    • Story #8
    • Story #9
    • Story #10
    • Story #11
    • Story #12
    • Story #13
    • Story #14
    • Story #15

Ok, I apologize in advance for the confusing way I must have put together this portion of the Turkey Contest.

So to make it a little easier, ALL entries must have a link in this thread. I'm going to add links to as many of them as I can, but if you had a story you wanted entered and it's not here, post a link.

At the top, we will have a poll where you can vote for your favorite story/photo. 

Here is a refresher on what this is.

"Coolest Story/Photo Contest"

Every NJW&W+ member is eligible:

Post a turkey hunting related photo & story in the "Turkey Hunting" section.

- No need to harvest anything.

- A related photo (taken by you or someone with you) is not required but recommended. 

- The story must occur during the 2014 turkey hunting, scouting or preparations. 

- No length requirements for the story, but to win, you'll probably want to captivate the readers and tell a good story, unless your photo is just breathtaking and wins on it's own.

- The thread that you create for your story must be in the "Turkey" section.

Edited by BowhunterNJ

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

:up:

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

• 3 weeks later...