IGNORED

Any ammo collectors?

snell

Description of ammo follows"

API is FA 53 headstamp (8 rounds in enbloc clips)

AP is TW 54 headstamp (16 rounds in two enbloc clips)

Tracer is RA 53 (31 rounds in enbloc clips with one LC53 as well)

Blank mixed headstamp 43-57 (16 rounds in two enbloc clips)

These all show patina but no corrosion except the blanks which are  dirty but shootable

I'm really not sure what these things are going for and will entertain offers. Please no crazy low balls.

AP handgun ammo is illegal in NJ. Rifle AP is not. Lets not perpetuate bad info.

https://law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2009/title-2c/2c-39/2c-39-3/

specifically:

f.Dum-dum or body armor penetrating bullets.  (1) Any person, other than a law enforcement officer or persons engaged in activities pursuant to subsection f. of N.J.S.2C:39-6, who knowingly has in his possession any hollow nose or dum-dum bullet, or (2) any person, other than a collector of firearms or ammunition as curios or relics as defined in Title 18, United States Code, section 921 (a) (13) and has in his possession a valid Collector of Curios and Relics License issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, who knowingly has in his possession any body armor breaching or penetrating ammunition, which means:  (a) ammunition primarily designed for use in a handgun, and (b) which is comprised of a bullet whose core or jacket, if the jacket is thicker than.025 of an inch, is made of tungsten carbide, or hard bronze, or other material which is harder than a rating of 72 or greater on the Rockwell B. Hardness Scale, and (c) is therefore capable of breaching or penetrating body armor, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree.  For purposes of this section, a collector may possess not more than three examples of each distinctive variation of the ammunition described above. A distinctive variation includes a different head stamp, composition, design, or color.

underline added for emphasis..

I received an offer I consider too low so its still available. IM me and let me know what you think this ammo is worth.