IGNORED

Clinton Range

Stopped at the Clinton Range yesterday around 12 with my son after cutting a couple of cords of wood for the property owner nice setup place was mobbed. CO in attendance. Wasn't planning on shooting we just wanted to see what it looked like.

Edited by ithaca10

Stopped at the Clinton Range yesterday around 12 with my son after cutting a couple of cords of wood for the property owner nice setup place was mobbed. CO in attendance. Wasn't planning on shooting we just wanted to see what it looked like.
Hey ithaca - it's funny you mentioning that you were stopped there as I was shooting at noon. You didn't shoot right?

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, BowInvader13 said:

I have heard conflicting stories about this range and the rules. Can we shoot centerfire rifle there? .223, .243, .308?

OMG!  Hasn't this been beaten to death already in other threads?

I think we need to start a drinking game.  Every time someone asks a question about which calibers to use at the Clinton range, TAKE A SHOT!   

I'll start. 

Can I shoot a .308 or 30-06 at Clinton?  The bullet is bigger than .30.

DRINK!

Edited by barrike

I think we need to start a drinking game.  Every time someone asks a question about which calibers to use at the Clinton range, TAKE A SHOT!   
I'll start. 
DRINK!

You spent all that energy on being a dick. What a sad existence. I have not seen those posts. But you can F off while at it

12 minutes ago, BowInvader13 said:

You spent all that energy on being a dick. What a sad existence. I have not seen those posts. But you can F off while at it

GEEZ!  Relax!  It was a joke.  Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so badly.  Did you at least throw back a shot?  Sounds like you need it.  

On another note...

Can I still shoot 12g slugs at the Clinton range?

DRINK!   :happy:

Edited by barrike

I'll start. 
DRINK!

So your saying I can’t shoot my 45-70?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk