IGNORED

Bowtech Bow review... The EXPERIENCE

BowTechExperience

How is this bow conpared to the assassin? I have the assassin' date=' was thinking of going to shoot the experience.

[/quote']

My Assassin was the Sd version which maxed out at 27" draw.. The Assassin Sd was a lot stiffer to draw for me than the Experience. Also realize that the SD was maximized to be fast at the shorter draw lengths though and thus the harsh draw cycle. I thought I could hang with it but it was starting to bother my shoulder so I sold it. My Assassin also had a harsh drop off into the very short valley. The Experience has a smooth transition into a generous valley that DOES NOT want to rip your arm if you happen to creep a bit. I have heard though that the standard Assassin is a smoother draw than my SD was too. With that said, the Experience is an unbelievable bow to shoot. Very quiet, almost no detectable hand shock and it is faster than advertised. If you are thinking about one, you should shoot it to get the Experience...lol... could not help it..... Seriously though, make sure your dealer sets it to your draw length and that the draw stops are in the proper post holes for your draw length. Hope this helps..

• 1 month later...

I was at the sportsmen center today with my daughter and decided to shoot this bow. Now not being a Bowtech fan in the past I was expecting much. Well I was wrong. I loved it. What a smooth bow all the way around. Very quiet also. I'm going to go put one on hold next weekend.