IGNORED

Evercalm Deer Herd

Hammer reccomended it to me last year and although I didn't run out and buy it right that second I had the opportunity to use it out in Illinois.

I borrowed some from a buddy by applying it to a paper towel. When I got close to stand I applied some to my boots and left the saturated towel tucked away on the ground. It worked great.

I don't hunt without it, their demeanor completely changes.

Highly recommend it. CHEAP insurance for sure

great stuff,works great.just make sure that you spread it out.pick a few trees close to your stand and rub some on each tree before you hunt.this is my third year using it and i have seen more and more deer.you should always spray down as this scent is for the deer to respond to.

I use the wick system with perforated holes containing a dowel stick impregnated with the scent . It features a screw cap adjustment which allows how much surface area of the stick is exposed to the air which you hang on to a nearby branch or hook.  Been using it for 4 years now with total confidence in the product  and always have it with me.

Started using it three years ago, it works. I use the stink stix containers (pvc tubes with screw caps) and hang three, one about head high one about mid body and one off of the stand. Even in a stiff breeze I have had does come from down wind right up to the tree i was in with their nose in the air. If you keep yourself as scent free as possible what little scent you put off seems to mix with the smell of this stuff.