IGNORED

Evercalm Deer Herd

I tried it.No noticeable difference if the wind went a little wrong they got my scent like they would without it.Believe it or not the only thing that ever worked at covering my tracks was nose jammer.Thats covering my tracks there's nothing out there that allows you to hunt the wrong wind.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I used it all last season. I like to give products a fair shake so unless something is really making things noticeably worse, I'll stick with it. I would say that by the end of the season I had seen way less deer than any other year. Can I blame that on evercalm? I'm not sure but I'm not chancing it again.

I've used it and it seems to work pretty well.  I also spray noise jammer on my boots and small trees while walking up to my stand.  I just brought on of the stick sticks so I'm looking forward to trying it.  I think it can't hurt,  I do agree it's not cheap but it does go a long way.....

I use it in VA.  Of course I also try to be as scent free as possible there.  2 years ago had a doe just about walk into the blind with me.  It's a little pricey, but I wouldn't hunt VA without it.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member