IGNORED

Christie troubles?

Batsto

True.. and not only elected officials.. LEO's and Judges are more guilty of thinking they are above the law than anyone else.. To be more specific, especially those who affiliate themselves with the democratic party.. Republicans by in large aren't as guilty..

I like Gov. Crispy.. He has been the outdoorsmens and gun owners best friend since he took office.. He has fought higher taxes and corruption.. And has only been as successful in that regard as the Democrat majority have allowed him to be.. They cant make him look to good you know, even if that means we the stupid voters have to suffer.. With that said, IF IF IF Crispy had anything to do with "bridge gate", I do believe he should bear the same fait as those who have already been convicted..  Using voters for political retaliation is UN acceptable PERIOD!!!.. :cupcoffee:

Axiom, you are right on point like a GSP on a pheasant.  The dems tried to thwart him at every turn in his attempt to right this sinking ship.  And as I suspected BHC had absolutely no response to my comment about providing proof of the great accomplishments for the voters under D governors, and both the assembly and senate being under democrap control.  The truth hurts don't it BHC.

Did I say Democrats are better then a Republican running for governor? I said a Democrat cant do worst then krispy Kream. Hunting doesn't put money in my wallet, Krispy as all of those in Trenton drain our wallets. So besides hunting and related subjects what has Krispy done to help NJ overall?

Did I say Democrats are better then a Republican running for governor? I said a Democrat cant do worst then krispy Kream. Hunting doesn't put money in my wallet, Krispy as all of those in Trenton drain our wallets. So besides hunting and related subjects what has Krispy done to help NJ overall?

Christie was the first NJ Governor that ever lowered taxes in all my years living here.  He's greatly downsized our bloated DEP, streamlined that agency quite a bit, and has kept the Democratically controlled house and senate more or less under control.  What more could you realistically expect without a Republican controlled senate or house?  I don't think he's the Second Coming or anything close, but he has been a breath of fresh air over the Dems we've been stuck with most of our time in this state.  

Christie was the first NJ Governor that ever lowered taxes in all my years living here.  He's greatly downsized our bloated DEP, streamlined that agency quite a bit, and has kept the Democratically controlled house and senate more or less under control.  What more could you realistically expect without a Republican controlled senate or house?  I don't think he's the Second Coming or anything close, but he has been a breath of fresh air over the Dems we've been stuck with most of our time in this state.

Christie's budget is larger than Corslime. Now he is going to waste more money on drug addiction.

Christie's budget is larger than Corslime. Now he is going to waste more money on drug addiction.

Under the law he signed, drug dealers will be given a chance not to goto jail.....already under him he allowed more inmates out of jail, to save money yet put us all in danger

what has he done to improve the lives of the people of NJ?  democrats are no better then he is

I'm waiting on legit Republicans to run for governor .....Yes, overall it's all about the wallet