IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

WOW..... Just WOW !

I've never seen a or known of any actual police officers acting like you on a internet form before.... Are you an actual active duty "Police Officer" ?

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize Palawman30 is pretty emotional over this topic, it's something he has a strong system of beliefs around this situation himself.

One thing I will agree with is that this guy basically took the route of a domestic terrorist, going after a selective group.

Had this been a guy involved in one of those mass shootings...would it had been any different if he were isolated and killed the same way?

Yes, they should give him the opportunity to surrender, but with a manifesto in hand that stated he would never do that and would kill anyone that stood in the way to make his point...then what option are they really left with without risking their own lives? There is no reasoning with a man that is that hell bent on destruction, he wasn't going to surrender, he wasn't going to come quietly...and while it's easy to say the police "had it out for him" given his manifesto and the verbal attacks on them, he really gave them no other choice. They were in a life and death fight from the moment it started, they were ALL identified as "high value targets".

I do agree he should have rights as a human being to a fair trial, but that is based on the premise of him not threatening violence and death upon all those that come to arrest him. Once you step over that line, you better expect the use of deadly force by any means necessary to help protect other people's (and their own) lives...even if it's burning the house down you're in. He brought that upon himself.

This is just my opinion of course...

Those on here that simply side with this POS on his actions in anyway or may understand why he did what he did , your making him be a hero and victim. With that you insulted the true victims and all good LEOs but then your all experts in any/all subjects on here while never walking in the shoes of others.

Not only was his case herd within his department but he took it to regular court In 2011 & lost their also

for the record I'm not siding with this POS by any means... we all know the most likely way this would end was with a bullet in him...BUT that being said, I'm sure in the months to come the whole burning down of the house to smoke him out or kill him will cost some one in command there career if not end in them facing charges themselves....

Oh, I have NO doubt you'll see a multitude of investigations going on as a result of this situation...everything from what lead up to and caused it, to how it was handled until the end. I'd have to imagine of that is 100% under heavy review on a federal level given the exposure and magnitude of this case.

WOW..... Just WOW !

I've never seen a or known of any actual police officers acting like you on a internet form before.... Are you an actual active duty "Police Officer" ?

Come to Philly and see just how active me or any of my fellow officers are for yourself. Your more than welcome to ride along. You ve never seen a cop or person utilize their first amendment rights? Or are you just used to saying whatever to whoever you want with no response?

Cops take an oath. The cops involved did exactly what they were supposed to do. You don't like it change the laws.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

PALawman,

You claim he wasn't a cop long enough to know how it works. He was hired in 2005, graduated police academy in 2006 and was in the process of being trained when he was called up to serve overseas in the Persian Gulf.

He served in the US Navy Res. for 7 years, reaching the rank of O-3 (Lieutenant). He commanded a security unit and had the second highest military clearance you can gain. He worked in MIUWU.

He was an upstanding citizen from everyones accounts.

You don't acheive these things if you're a "psycho". He must have known how some things worked. By the timeframe, he should have been nearing the end of his field training.

Did he go off the deep-end? Yes. He took the lives of people not directly involved with the incident that ruined his life. I'm not condoning his actions for one second. What he did was most reprehensible. He obviously became mentally ill. But I can't believe he started off that way. He was pushed to his breaking point and he snapped. It's tragic that lives were taken, including his.

But none of your argument against him can lead me to believe someone that valued his career in the LAPD and US NAVY as much as it appears he did, would put those careers at such great risk by fabricating a story about their FTO.

My guess, he told the absolute truth about everything the FTO did that day, which was corrobarated by the video testimony of the young man assaulted and the fathers story as well.

He tried to do what was right while still in a vulnerable position, as he was still in training. This had great consequences for him.

LAPD then made an example out of him, for being a whistleblower, which in turn also destroyed his career in the USNres. and eventually sent him off the deep end.

He was stabbed in the back by a system he believed was right all his life.

I see this in him by the sheer fact he did NOT harm the man he hijacked the truck from and the elderly man he tried to hijack the boat from. This to me says his deepest self couldn't bring harm to individuals not involved in the injustice he faced.

Now this is not to say that all Depts. are run this way, but just because no coverups happen in your dept, doesn't mean they don't happen elsewhere. Where it occurs though, try and find someone that would willingly go on record about the dirty little secrets. The issues root themselves too deep to be unearthed.

Other than praying for all those that lost loved ones in this tragic event, we can hope there is some purpose brought forth from all the chaos and destruction, maybe, just MAYBE.... corruption will be uncovered where he started digging.

*so you can check the facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I realize Palawman30 is pretty emotional over this topic' date=' it's something he has a strong system of beliefs around this situation himself.

One thing I will agree with is that this guy basically took the route of a domestic terrorist, going after a selective group.

Had this been a guy involved in one of those mass shootings...would it had been any different if he were isolated and killed the same way?

Yes, they should give him the opportunity to surrender, but with a manifesto in hand that stated he would never do that and would kill anyone that stood in the way to make his point...then what option are they really left with without risking their own lives? There is no reasoning with a man that is that hell bent on destruction, he wasn't going to surrender, he wasn't going to come quietly...and while it's easy to say the police "had it out for him" given his manifesto and the verbal attacks on them, he really gave them no other choice. They were in a life and death fight from the moment it started, they were ALL identified as "high value targets".

I do agree he should have rights as a human being to a fair trial, but that is based on the premise of him not threatening violence and death upon all those that come to arrest him. Once you step over that line, you better expect the use of deadly:up: force by any means necessary to help protect other people's (and their own) lives...even if it's burning the house down you're in. He brought that upon himself.

This is just my opinion of course...

[/quote']

Exactly :up:

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I'm sure this will be deleted to, but it's nice this so called cop can insult me and others at doesn't get deleted but if I sate the fact the his emotional over reactions are a disgrace THAT you delete.

I'm done anyway cause it's all pointless in the end.