IGNORED

Ex-LAPD Cop Manhunt

BowhunterNJ

I read his manifesto...pretty intense. No doubt' date=' if it's true, his concerns around the LAPD have merit, but this obviously isn't the way to address them or increase their awareness.

[/quote']

I saw parts of it and as crazy and horrible of a situation as it is, parts of that thing were pretty funny.

To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of life's problems.

That's a very large area where he abandoned and set his truck on fire. Tons of cabins that are only used on weekends or certain times of year for him to hide in. I think he's had a plan all along, and while crazy, he's probably still in control of that plan. Let's hope they find him and soon and that nobody else gets killed or injured. I'm sure everyone is on edge throughout the area. I know I would be.

I read his manifesto...pretty intense. No doubt' date=' if it's true, his concerns around the LAPD have merit, but this obviously isn't the way to address them or increase their awareness.

[/quote']

Definitely not the way to go about it; seems that this guy was pushed to his limit. Interviews with people that knew him described a perfectly normal person with no history or signs of this type of behavior.

Hope that nobody else gets hurt or killed.