IGNORED

Lurking

Hatchet

Just wanted to check the site out before introducing my self. I like the site .still try'n to figure it out.i go by 4lifer On njh .mostly like bowhunt'n n shot gunning on 6day .my only concern is that this site doesn't become anti hunter like the other site can be n by that I mean people who bait , use a xbow ,shoot smaller deer or hunt with a club during 6 day get bashed a lot over there. Thanks !

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

Just wanted to check the site out before introducing my self. I like the site .still try'n to figure it out.i go by 4lifer On njh .mostly like bowhunt'n n shot gunning on 6day .my only concern is that this site doesn't become anti hunter like the other site can be n by that I mean people who bait ' date=' use a xbow ,shoot smaller deer or hunt with a club during 6 day get bashed a lot over there. Thanks !

[/quote']

I can assure that will not happen over here. Welcome and enjoy the site! Glad you came over to check it out!

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

It's always a shame when fellow hunters bash others over LEGAL hunting means. I'd like to not see that over here as well. If you post that you did something illegal, then all bets are off. But if it's legal, don't bash those that use those legal means even if you yourself hunt in other ways. I feel that each hunter or angler needs to find for themselves what works and what doesn't under the rules of the sports we all love.

I lurk a lot more than anything, but i guess i better get a few posts in. I just paid for a new ML custom build and it seems I want everything I see, theres a few guns in the safes that havent been touched in years I might as well sell off to fund new things ill use. so guess I better get to 30 posts sometime soon;)