IGNORED

SKB Mathews bow case, too much of a fan boy?

Horn63

Hey Guys I will be heading out to the Midwest next week for a week of bow hunting. I usually drive but this year we are flying. I am looking to buy a good quality travel case. I shoot a Mathews Triax. I know SKB makes a Mathews case but not sure I want to be that much of a fan boy. What do you have and what do you like.  Thanks

I have an SKB double bow case.  I've flown many times with. I place my bow in the bottom and pack by broadhead case, knives, releases, calls and whatever around the bow. Pack hunting clothes on top. It has 4 loops on the side. I use two bungee the hold my duffel to the bowcase as I'm going through the airport or into the hotel. 

I have an SKB case,  definitely can recommend it.  May want to go with the double to allow for packing of clothes and gear.  Helps distribute the 50# minimum a bit more.  I think the single weighs around 22# and the double around 26#.  So for 4 more lbs, you can gain 24 lbs of storage. :up:

If you happen to order through Amazon, please click the logo on the site here to go there first :)

5 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I have an SKB case,  definitely can recommend it.  May want to go with the double to allow for packing of clothes and gear.  Helps distribute the 50# minimum a bit more.  I think the single weighs around 22# and the double around 26#.  So for 4 more lbs, you can gain 24 lbs of storage. :up:

If you happen to order through Amazon, please click the logo on the site here to go there first :)

Sounds good Matt, I will if I go that route.