IGNORED

Tommy D and his sea bass report

Scrubby rack buck

Tom, thanks very much for the reply.

As I said in an earlier post it was my mistake for not just correcting your statement about the number of people on board. When I saw a post claiming we falsely advertised our count I got annoyed. When I talked to the captain and found out the boat was not even sold out for that trip I let my emotions get the better of me and as I said previously, that was my mistake.

I am glad I found out about this site and had the opportunity for you and I to exchange comments without the drama in the original thread.

Thanks again for your response, it is appreciated.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom' date=' thanks very much for the reply.

As I said in an earlier post it was my mistake for not just correcting your statement about the number of people on board. When I saw a post claiming we falsely advertised our count I got annoyed. When I talked to the captain and found out the boat was not even sold out for that trip I let my emotions get the better of me and as I said previously, that was my mistake.

I am glad I found out about this site and had the opportunity for you and I to exchange comments without the drama in the original thread.

Thanks again for your response, it is appreciated.

[/quote']

Amen Captain, Fully understand. We've both been guilty of allowing the circumstances to get the the better of us.

Safe sailing and tight lines to you and the crew.

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

No intention of dragging this out' date=' I am very impressed the way you guys handled this and the way the moderators allowed you guys to work this out, all are to be certainly commended, and Tom I have never met you but but I followed this whole dilemma, you are very lucky it seems people think very highly of you, your point is very well delivered, This site is off to a awesome start, BEERS UP TO YOU ALL!

[/quote']

Matt runs an AWESOME ship here and my buds are the best guys in the world. Real friendships take time to develop and most of us have the good fortune of knowing one another for many years on the other site. We've spent hours and days together, either at a rail or in the woods or over a campfire. You really get to know people under such circumstances.

Having said that, Matty is still going to pay for the calves remark lol....................

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

Matt runs an AWESOME ship here and my buds are the best guys in the world. Real friendships take time to develop and most of us have the good fortune of knowing one another for many years on the other site. We've spent hours and days together' date=' either at a rail or in the woods or over a campfire. You really get to know people under such circumstances.

Having said that, Matty is still going to pay for the calves remark lol....................

[/quote']

"We've spent hours and days together, either at a rail or in the woods or over a campfire. You really get to know people under such circumstances."

Maybe a little too long in the woods and in the tent...Tee-Hee!!!???:kissy:

2 friends were going on this same trip TD was going. They too saw the same exact thing TD was stating. They also left. Maybe this is why the boat eventually sailed with much less than what was seen originally? No one knows for sure how many potential passengers saw the crowds and left.

Edited by BowhunterNJ: Just removing the part that would invoke more potential argument. The first part of the thread is relevant to this trip and worth adding. At this point given the amiable closure to this trip, I don't want to rekindle any controversy. Let's all just move on and take away from this thread what we can. :up:

Listen, I am going to unlock this again because the last post by huntfree does have relevant information in respect to that trip, and I'm not looking to censor user posts that are relative and non-bashing. But let's please keep it on target for anything that is specifically related to that trip (as part of this thread). At this point Tom and Tony have come to an amiable end to their own discussion, but I don't want to prevent others or Tony from addressing their issues as it relates to this trip. You can always PM Tony directly or contact him through his own business contact information as well.

Listen' date=' I am going to unlock this again because the last post by huntfree does have relevant information in respect to that trip, and I'm not looking to censor user posts that are relative and non-bashing. But let's please keep it on target for anything that is specifically related to that trip (as part of this thread). At this point Tom and Tony have come to an amiable end to their own discussion, but I don't want to prevent others or Tony from addressing their issues as it relates to this trip. You can always PM Tony directly or contact him through his own business contact information as well.

[/quote']

Good stuff guys.

I think Captain Tony and I both learned something from our experience. I am confident he is showing an even higher sensitivity to the overall customer satisfaction levels and anglers and the business are all going to be the beneficiaries. Still another 2 weeks of Jumbo Biscuits out there, gang, and the bite this season has been off the charts!!!!!