IGNORED

Tenpoint Havoc 440RS

BHC

Since getting it back for Simon Peters I had time this morning to sight it in. Went over to the Clinton Range. I'm very happy with how it shoots, the trigger, etc. Only shot out to 50 yards and it was dead-on. Since getting it repaired I did notice it was easier to crank than before, maybe there was an issue with the crank that caused my issue. It's already to go for next week's hunt

Cabelas I purchased,  Simon. Peter was the authorized repair shop. 

It wasn't under warranty there was no sign of issues so they said. Like said here and told the shop it cranked, placed on the table and it went off, they said it wasn't the first time they heard of that,  but Tenpoint refused to cover it 

Wow that sucks on Ten Points end.

Years back I noticed vertical cracks in one of my limbs , just lite paint defects ,crossbow still shot dead on our to 40yrds I called Ten Point I never registered the crossbow for warranty when I bought it. The woman did it over the phone and gave me a return number to put in box.

Shipped it off and 15 days later returned with new limbs.

Happy you got it worked out

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

5 hours ago, BHC said:

Since getting it repaired I did notice it was easier to crank than before, maybe there was an issue with the crank that caused my issue.

Suspect you're onto something here, I have the same crossbow and it cranks very smoothly with little effort.

5 hours ago, BHC said:

Only shot out to 50 yards and it was dead-on.

Out of the box I had to adjust the scope's fps dial to a hair above 450 and 2 clicks of left windage to hit dead on at 20yds, then when I shot it at various ranges out to 80yds the drop compensation on the reticle was dead-on.

Quickly learned after ruining knocks and fletching on a few bolts how close the grouping can get 😂😂