IGNORED

Take your Vitamin D

Batsto

What's funny is, I'm not a very health conscious person eat too much drink too much those type of things, still have a healthy balanced lifestyle probably too much exercise for somebody my age LOL. I take no supplements no vitamins of the sort when I do get my right up and review annually I just alter diet and exercise. Haven't bought vitamins haven't taken vitamins and everything still comes in check by monitoring what IĀ  do.

I should add though at 6 ft 3 and now pushing 196 lb I do feel a little chunky LOL so something's have to change in my diet and exercise

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

44 minutes ago, Roon said:

What's funny is, I'm not a very health conscious person eat too much drink too much those type of things, still have a healthy balanced lifestyle probably too much exercise for somebody my age LOL. I take no supplements no vitamins of the sort when I do get my right up and review annually I just alter diet and exercise. Haven't bought vitamins haven't taken vitamins and everything still comes in check by monitoring what IĀ  do.

I should add though at 6 ft 3 and now pushing 196 lb I do feel a little chunky LOL so something's have to change in my diet and exercise

Your a Tooth Pick .lol