IGNORED

Deer butcher

gonefishing

44 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

what's his address? I see his name and number on the butcher thread, but no address..all it says is:

===

Mitchells' Custom Cuts

Hawthorne NJ 

973-423-3874

Did you not see my prior post?:whistling:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

But did YOU see @gonefishing's post? :) 

Yeah I've seen his posts.

:pinocchio:.. uses him but not sure of the price?Oh and now it's a different address.

what does he charge these days. 

I think $75 is basically the norm. I pay $95 for the way I get it  Always does a good job quick turnaround.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

But did YOU see @gonefishing's post? :) 

Welp mystery solved!!!.. person picks up the phone hi whom am I speaking with? I'm Sue. Hi Sue how do you do? She chuckled and said please don't sing the song and don't call me a boy.lol must have had a 20-minute conversation. What a sweetheart! Pleasant as the snow is white! She just turned 65 last week I'm going to be 65 next week She's lived in that house all her life. God bless her!.. This number is real!..973-423-3874

Her husband's name is Bill, right now they will accept your deer up till 8:00 p.m. she has great neighbors with great support that know what's going on. She just asked please be considerate with the noise and the lights! If you think you will be a little bit later than that call Bill ahead of time to say you're on your way and they will accommodate you. Basic cut is $100 freezer wrap. My apologies to gone fishing and mazzgolf  for doubting you's glad I got this off my chest(swallow)I feel better now.👍🇺🇸

Edited by hunterbob1