IGNORED

Mineral Lick & Camera Out Next Week

BHC

So last week I put some corn and camera out in a very thick area loaded with all sort of deer sign.....I was surprised today I only had 85 pictures, one was a shed buck rest was does and all night pictures.....Put more corn out and then took a walk about 200 yards further south, and found a even better spot.....deer sign: rubs, scrapes (from the fall) droppings, runs, etc. found two good trees, one for a climber and the other for a loc-on....so next week I will go and put out my minerals and my cell camera ....also found runs leading to this area coming off a hill, so I will also put another cell camera on that run later this year

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Sounds like a nice area.
I keep my mineral site in the same spot every year. I also never hunt close to it.
I am also thinking it is little early for mineral. They need food now, more than any other time of the year.

I agree on being early, but a friend of mine put his out last week, he hunts about 30 mins south of me and this past week they are tearing it up

activity on mine is all does and one small 4, the big boys moved back into the park.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL