IGNORED

*prices reduced* Turkey calls for sale..

MikeStaten

Selling these custom turkey calls.  All are in great condition.  

The box call is a long box made by Ed Terefencko. It is made from Bloodwood over Poplar box.   $125

For the pot calls I will start from top left and go clockwise-

Hanks Game Calls Aluminum over glass in Maple wood pot.  Kimmy Hanks entered this call at the NWTF National convention for the call competition.   The little sticker is the call number from the competition.  $50

Witmer’s Custom Calls Aluminum over aluminum in I believe Persimmon wood pot but not 100% of the wood.  The Witmer call is conditioned through the anodizing on the aluminum but that is how he conditioned it when he entered it into the NWTF national call competition in Nashville.   $50

Lonzo’s  Custom Call (Lon Trice) Aluminum over Aluminum in Orange Agate wood.   $70

David Halloran Twisted Sister Crystal over Slate in Poplar laminated wood pot.  $65

Higher Calling Custom Calls (Nathan Taylor) red Slate in maple pot.  $55

Sweetbriar Custom Calls (Travis Wyatt) gray Slate in walnut pot.  $50.  

$8 for shipping.   If you buy two or more calls, shipping is free.  Or, can meet in Somerset or Basking Ridge area.

7FFA34DE-1F1A-4940-A4E1-163C5711D579.jpeg

DEC12E77-EAE6-42B9-AE2F-35E7C7B8C1F5.jpeg

Edited by MikeStaten

In know there is a big collectors market for turkey calls. I have a lot of calls, but I ain't no collector. My first turkey call was a crappy plastic glass/slate call that I bought from Dr. O at the Rockland show years ago for $5 bucks. Shot my first bird with it on my first day out and have taken plenty of birds with it since. Still have that thing. Good luck with the sale

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All are sold except for the following two calls-

1). Witmer’s Custom Calls Aluminum over aluminum in I believe Persimmon wood pot but not 100% of the wood.  The Witmer call is conditioned through the anodizing on the aluminum but that is how he conditioned it when he entered it into the NWTF national call competition in Nashville.   Price dropped to $40

2) Sweetbriar Custom Calls (Travis Wyatt) gray Slate in walnut pot.  Price dropped to $45.

Edited by MikeStaten

• 4 weeks later...