IGNORED

2014 NJ Fluke Regulations (Proposed Options)

BowhunterNJ

I just want to catch some of those big north jersey fluke down south!!!!! lol

This year Im making it a mission to hit the Raritan bay with my 17' logic...hopefully she can handle it.....

Also going to hook up with Lefteye and hit it!

Whens the jig pouring party!!!!!!

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I don't think you'll ever see the volume of fish that size down south, I think it's a function of food and habitat. Bigger fish are north due to the massive amounts of baitfish and the ample structure. I'd be curious to know if any tagged fluke every migrate far north. I've caught a few and the ones I've mailed in have been caught from the same general area in a previous year...so they definitely seem to return to the same grounds each year?

I was always under the impression that fluke migrated 15-30 miles north when they came back in from the continental shelf. who is tagging the fish you catch?

Yeah Im dying to head north this year for fluke... The Dbay is done.... I did ok in the back bays but that was early when the season first opened

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I just want to catch some of those big north jersey fluke down south!!!!! lol

This year Im making it a mission to hit the Raritan bay with my 17' logic...hopefully she can handle it.....

Also going to hook up with Lefteye and hit it!

Whens the jig pouring party!!!!!!

Looking forward to it! Let's see how many they let us keep.

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt