IGNORED

My 2017 rage harvests :) mounted

You are full of it. Your rage actually opened twice in one year? :shock:
Lol.. they've opened 100% for me.. dozens of times since they existed. Stuck 1 buck in the shoulder- was my only wound with rage heads and it was my fault. Would another arrow have penetrates better? Maybe. Maybe not. That will teach me to hug the shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Lol.. they've opened 100% for me.. dozens of times since they existed. Stuck 1 buck in the shoulder- was my only wound with rage heads and it was my fault. Would another arrow have penetrates better? Maybe. Maybe not. That will teach me to hug the shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BTW Cool NJ velvet buck. The only chances I had so far at velvet were little spikes so they walked. Yes you had a great season.

I always said Rage not opening is not a problem. It will still cut as wide as fixed heads and after years of hunting it happened to me last year. The 4.5yo buck I shot in October was shot at 55 to 60 yards and the head did not open. 1" entrance and 1" exit. The deer wen 10o yards, bleeding like a pig. The only problem one could have with Rage is opening in flight but that is simple maintenance and care of your equipment issue.

Good luck this season, I can't wait.