IGNORED

NJW&W DEER CONTEST Q&A

Axiom

Well, from the way it looks right now, its only one of the most "important rules" until someone like sykk physh, a self emphasized "major donor" forgets to post it... eh, :whatever:

Stop.  Please just stop.  The weapon in the picture is irrelevant. 

Sykk Physh, Rossbowhunter, runum n gunum, Drop Tine, Palawman 30 and Lady Bird all didn't do it.  The only reason I did was dumb luck.  Try to be a good sport about this contest.  Not having a bow in teh picture takes nothing away from the competition or the accomplishment.

- Mack

Sykk Physh, Rossbowhunter, runum n gunum, Drop Tine, Palawman 30 and Lady Bird all didn't do it

hmmmm... YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!.. I dont know why i didnt catch this, this, this  blatant disregard for the rules earlier. PENALIZE THEM ALL!!!.. I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!.. :rant:

And yeah, I AM just pissed cause i havent bagged anything yet.. SO WHAT!!!..  what difference should that make?...

:D

OK, I'll just add to this discussion to help clarify a few things (IMO).  

The confirmation number ultimately will drive the validity of an entry.  All animals will be verified with NJDFW before any prizes are awarded.  So that is indeed the minimum requirement.  The rest is really in an effort to showcase your success, and share that success ala a picture of you and the animal with the rest of the site (a general good idea to maintain interest from all involved).  As Matty said, this contest is new with a relatively new check-in system, but the goal is really to just have some fun and friendly competition throughout the season, while also hopefully forming some new friendships between team members.  We aren't looking to be contest police here, but would like for the entries to align with the submission requirements and criteria to help promote the members, the contest, and the site in an effective manner, while also making them as uniform as possible.  

Honestly, who wants to read a thread with a bunch of confirmation numbers in it?  I want to see some pictures of you guys and gals in the field with a successful harvest and a big ol' smile on your face!  The weapon just adds to the details of the hunt and harvest.

So that's my .02, hopefully others agree :)

I will gladly withdraw any of my entrees without pictures along with my generous donation Axiom.. No sweat off my back..

Enjoy ruining the contest..

Edited by Sykk Physh

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

I will gladly withdraw any of my entrees without pictures along with my generous donation Axiom.. No sweat off my back..

Dude you seriously cant let that 1%er ruin a good hunting contest. They are in every walk of life. Normally I just ignore them. No one else has any issues with the contest.

You cant let malcontents dictate what happens in life!

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

hmmmm... YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!.. I dont know why i didnt catch this, this, this  blatant disregard for the rules earlier. PENALIZE THEM ALL!!!.. I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!.. :rant:

And yeah, I AM just pissed cause i havent bagged anything yet.. SO WHAT!!!..  what difference should that make?...

I could be penalized the rest of the season and never kill another deer and still have a more enjoyable hunting season than you....

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Edited by Sykk Physh, Today, 03:58 PM.

Why did you edit out your original response?.. i thought it was a piece of work... :rofl:  :rofl:

ok fine.. if you guys want to make the rules up as we go then fine.. Maybe, since this is the contests grand opening if you will, its a necessary  improper. I dunno..  who am i to say anything..  Though i may not like it, it seems i'm in the minority so, at this point let me just make a promise NOT to withdraw >> MY > MY > MY

GAME ON !!!.. :D

:D

And you wonder why you get banned on other sites.. I hide nothing pull my points away..doesn't matter to me. I fine with what ever the owner and contest members want..

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

The key with the contest is to make if fun...not make it a job for us to run it or hunters to enter deer.

The rules are guidelines to help provide information that is both verifiable but at the same time shares the information and experience of the hunt.  Pics are a great way to achieve that.