IGNORED

Dog training stuff wanted

Sure let me know details. Where are you located?

i have a pair of dt launchers with remote, starter pistol, sportdog beeper collar, pigeon coop  will sell all or break up it don't matter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am in Middletown.. let me know,,, I will give you a good deal ...the 509 launchers with remote will cost you over 500 .00 beeper will set you back anther 130.00 and starter pistol another 100.00 that's from LCS and that's where I buy all my dog supplies ,,give me 400.00  that's firm and we can talk about the coop 

I spent months reading and getting prepared on how to train my dog before he came home. Training, although minor, started right away. Which Breeder did you use? If I were you, get in touch with the DD groups and they will not only help you out but also have extra stuff. Happy to help pm me. 

I spent months reading and getting prepared on how to train my dog before he came home. Training, although minor, started right away. Which Breeder did you use? If I were you, get in touch with the DD groups and they will not only help you out but also have extra stuff. Happy to help pm me. 
The breeder is Vom Altmoor... And I joined the vddgna and they do have training days.
I've been advised by my breeder to not participate till after 18 weeks with the club training only because of the risk of parvovirus.

unfortunately my schedule is not my own so I need stuff to do when I have the time available.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk