IGNORED

22 Nosler For Sale

Shortfuse

I think the reason this is not sold yet, and alot of other nice rifles I see for sale here and the other site is, "the what hell am I going to do with this in NJ?" problem. That's the issue for me. I only have access to 100 yard target shooting. No private land to varmint hunt on. This rifle and round was made to lay waste to varmints at several hundred yards.

I think the reason this is not sold yet, and alot of other nice rifles I see for sale here and the other site is, "the what hell am I going to do with this in NJ?" problem. That's the issue for me. I only have access to 100 yard target shooting. No private land to varmint hunt on. This rifle and round was made to lay waste to varmints at several hundred yards.

AR sales in general are extremely soft and although this isn't one of them, a lot of folks are trying to not lose all their money on them.  Additionally the 22Nosler is a new round and a fair few on other boards aren't in love with it.  It's also just not .223/5.56 which is cheap and NATO.  

Personally I love what the round has to offer and will be building a bolt gun in it as I'm just not an AR fan.  

OP, good luck with the sale.  If you decide to split the dies off (and possibly the brass) let me know.  

I used to be "Topher"