IGNORED

Will Hayden Gets 80 Years For Rape.

omg in prison for a belt beating. everyone's parents I know would be locked up. I got to say growing up I remember being more afraid of the wooden spoon than the belt

Read the attachment again the belt beating happened after the Rape. it is called Building a Case against them. not the mere fact of hitting hs son. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Read the attachment again the belt beating happened after the Rape. it is called Building a Case against them. not the mere fact of hitting hs son. 

I am not sure what you mean. People arrested for hitting the kid with a belt are NOT accused of rape

Sons of Guns stars Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford were arrested in Louisiana on Friday, Oct. 24, for allegedly hitting Hayden's 9-year-old son, TMZ reports.

PHOTOS: Celebrity mugshots

Parish of Livingston officials tell TMZ that Ford struck and bruised the boy with a belt last month. Hayden was also taken into custody for being in the same room at the time of the incident. 

PHOTOS: Stars at court

On Oct. 3, Hayden cryptically wrote via Facebook that her "family is still dealing with a lot right now."

PHOTOS: Reality TV curse

Sons of Guns ran on the Discovery Channel in 2011. It centered on Hayden's father, Will Hayden, and his weapon business. Will was previously arrested in August for alleged child molestation.

PHOTOS: Stars who got their start on reality TV

Story still developing.

Edited by Lunatic

I have 5 kids. They are all good kids and have never been in trouble. They work hard and are very successful in life. I have never had to hit them with a Belt or anything at all. I got the Belt treatment when I was a kid and decided long ago my kids would never be hit by me or anyone else. If you hit your kids with a belt it's like hitting your Dog. All you will do is instill fear and it will do nothing to change that behavior.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I have 5 kids. They are all good kids and have never been in trouble. They work hard and are very successful in life. I have never had to hit them with a Belt or anything at all. I got the Belt treatment when I was a kid and decided long ago my kids would never be hit by me or anyone else. If you hit your kids with a belt it's like hitting your Dog. All you will do is instill fear and it will do nothing to change that behavior.

I have two and like you I never once put my hand, or belt on them:-). My son once told me, many years ago, I wish you just beat me when I do something wrong so we could move on instead of the anguish of dealing with it for much longer :-)

I am not sure what you mean. People arrested for hitting the kid with a belt are NOT accused of rape

Sons of Guns stars Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford were arrested in Louisiana on Friday, Oct. 24, for allegedly hitting Hayden's 9-year-old son, TMZ reports.

PHOTOS: Celebrity mugshots

Parish of Livingston officials tell TMZ that Ford struck and bruised the boy with a belt last month. Hayden was also taken into custody for being in the same room at the time of the incident. 

PHOTOS: Stars at court

On Oct. 3, Hayden cryptically wrote via Facebook that her "family is still dealing with a lot right now."

PHOTOS: Reality TV curse

Sons of Guns ran on the Discovery Channel in 2011. It centered on Hayden's father, Will Hayden, and his weapon business. Will was previously arrested in August for alleged child molestation.

PHOTOS: Stars who got their start on reality TV

Story still developing.

There Lys the problem never sad beating is rape I SAID The beating took place after the rape so To build a Bigger case against them they make the charge/ 

There Lys the problem never sad beating is rape I SAID The beating took place after the rape so To build a Bigger case against them they make the charge/ 

Ok, but what bigger case against them? There is no other case against this couple other than hitting the kid with a belt, is there?.

Edited by Lunatic

Ok, but what bigger case against them? There is no other case against this couple other than hitting the kid with a belt, is there?.

:headscratch:  No other Caes against them   :headscratch:  How about the aggravated Rape he was convicted for 80 years for.   

Prosecutors Love to Pile on charges  :happywave: No matter how simple. Are we reading the same post ??? 

Rapes took place in 90s hitting charges 2014 Rape Charges 2017  Add them up all amicable.  

Edited by 1957Buck

:headscratch:  No other Caes against them   :headscratch:  How about the aggravated Rape he was convicted for 80 years for.   

Prosecutors Love to Pile on charges  :happywave: No matter how simple. Are we reading the same post ??? 

Rapes took place in 90s hitting charges 2014 Rape Charges 2017  Add them up all amicable.  

I think one of us is missing something or maybe we both are. The guy charged with hitting the kid is not the same guy convicted of rape. In fact his name is Ford and he is the rapist's son in law. There are two unrelated cases and that's why I asked if you knew some other charges against Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford. The rapists name is Will Hayden. (or am my missing something, which is very possible, as my wife like to remind me?) :happywave:

Edited by Lunatic