IGNORED

Mountain Bikers on WMA's

Had this jerk come by just at dusk :down:

Thats not the worst thing you could have caught him doing. Rather see that fella in the woods then the movies.

Stevo, great post and if you think that trail cam will help I bet we can get a small collection to buy one for the cause.

Got a call from a CO this morning. Asked about the trouble with the bike riders. I explained the situation and he said he is going to step up patrolling in that area and would be writing tickets. Hopefully he will catch a few and the word will get out to stay the hell out of there.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

From the JORBA website.

http://jorba.org/node/1011

Hunting Season in WMA's 2016-2017

For safety reasons and to avoid interference with hunting activities, access for off road cycling is reduced between September 15th and March 1st, Monday through Saturday. There are no riding restrictions on Sunday though hunting is still permitted.

In Wildcat Ridge WMA we have negotiated that the Wildcat Ridge Trail (Yellow) may be used all days and there are no riding restrictions on Sunday though hunting is still permitted.

Cyclists should make reasonable effort to avoid hunters and wear bright colors to increase visibility.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.