IGNORED

Shed hunting??

jerseybowhunter

Sandy Hook has a ton of deer! I live across the bay in Highlands and my wife and I have seen up to 20 in a twenty minute ride to the hook and home each weekend. Average is 12-15. Some monsters out there but no hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

1957Buck, those don't look like sheds, they look like they were broken or sawed off skulls you found...

Yes from Mounts back in the late 40s one from 60s  Guess when I added the word Antlers it caused confusions from Sheds 

Sheds ------Antlers   :headscratch:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Yes from Mounts back in the late 40s one from 60s Guess when I added the word Antlers it caused confusions from Sheds

Sheds ------Antlers :headscratch:

Fyi.

The difference is sheds can be in anyone's possession, cut offs and skull caps need a harvest tag attached otherwise illegal to have in posession.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Beware of The Poison Ivy 70% of The plants and restricted areas. plus very few deer.

Monmouth Battlefield State Park a hidden treasure.

Is there anyone Making Items out of the Sheads I have some Antlers up for grabs.

Thanks 57! I just took a new job as a part time Calamine Lotion salesman and now you blew my chance for a big commission!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Fyi.

The difference is sheds can be in anyone's possession, cut offs and skull caps need a harvest tag attached otherwise illegal to have in posession.

In all due respect, They not being sold

( Donated ) is another case NJDFAG when I contacted them about Donating my Mount there was no problem unless something changed since last year.  But thanks for the concern will Double check tomorrow since I am donating or for another work Loaning My Mount to a Sporting goods Store. When NJDFAG Pequest Nature Center was interested they asked if I had a tag or Documented record of it which I surely do. 

In all due respect, They not being sold

( Donated ) is another case NJDFAG when I contacted them about Donating my Mount there was no problem unless something changed since last year. But thanks for the concern will Double check tomorrow since I am donating or for another work Loaning My Mount to a Sporting goods Store. When NJDFAG Pequest Nature Center was interested they asked if I had a tag or Documented record of it which I surely do.

You are to keep the tag info forever as long as you have any part of the deer you harvested.

I believe the only way arp und it is an antique which is 100 years old, which I'm not sure how anyo ne can prove it one way or another when it comes to antlers...

You can donate, but you are supposed to donate with the tags. Sheds are only antler allowed to have with no tags.

You are to keep the tag info forever as long as you have any part of the deer you harvested.

I believe the only way arp und it is an antique which is 100 years old, which I'm not sure how anyo ne can prove it one way or another when it comes to antlers...

You can donate, but you are supposed to donate with the tags. Sheds are only antler allowed to have with no tags.

Thanks will get it clarified by the NGDFAG Legal Department tomorrow. I have no Tags but plenty of Documentation even the photo with The NJDFAG Director at the time and a  Senator. and documentation from NJFSC Governor  

Most likely one of the most document deer in NJ  :up:

Will post their Reply I get by Phone. Thanks again Bill 

msg-1645-0-14583000-1481313120.jpg

msg-1645-0-14583000-1481313120.jpg