IGNORED

New site looks good!

ChrisM

Hey Chris! Glad you joined us! :welcome:

I really enjoy hunting posts' date=' they are always done with great detail and class.

Looking forward to reading more of them here!

[/quote']

Thanks man! I'm a nut about getting quality pictures, glad others enjoy them. Hunting season is pretty much done but hoping to get out for some predators soon.

Always enjoyed your posts Chris. How's the predator season going for you?

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Always enjoyed your posts Chris. How's the predator season going for you?

Went out for the first time this past Saturday night. With snow on the ground and a full moon it was awesome conditions. Call a fox in within about 2 mins and my cousin dropped him. Hopefully back out this weekend.

Hey Chris

What's up Ken? Been back out to OH since bow season? Gun week was a blast.

Went out for the first time this past Saturday night. With snow on the ground and a full moon it was awesome conditions. Call a fox in within about 2 mins and my cousin dropped him. Hopefully back out this weekend.

What's up Ken? Been back out to OH since bow season? Gun week was a blast.

Nice. Planning on heading out a few times before season is over. The farm we deer hunt is loaded with fox

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson