chris n

who is ready for some bass fishing?

this ice is killing me :banghead: my winter spots froze up. Was still catching up until the freeze. CAN'T wait until March...even late February will do......:fishing:

No postin pics of Jackson's fish that he let you hold either! Speaking of Jackson, you should get him over here so you guys can help run this bass fishing forum!

Jeff what lakes are local for you up there? Definitely would like to get out with you...id be willing to head up for a day or meet at a lake in between.

Assunpink is kinda close we go upstate NY a lot but yea we will get out when the ice is gone

assunpink is one of my favorites...lets get out there in march or april...ill get you on a biggun

ill basically be living up there on my days off and fishing tournaments in March and April...caught my 7.22 out of there in April and its one of the best places to break that...although itll be damn hard

Yea to beat a 7+ in NJ is a tall order but it has been done..just gotta put in the time which I know you do

Havent done some serious fishing in 4+ years. Work and school have screwed up my plans each time. Hopefully this year will change. Believe it or not I pulled a nice 4 pounder out of a small pond in Freehold boro last year.

This was from Jeff and I's trip to upstate NY in 08..

Mine

P1010277_zps0b1cf062.jpg

Yes, Jeff occasionally catches fish too..

P1010256-1_zpsa9b3fcb5.jpg

Nice pics kayyyylllleee. We need to get out this spring. I haven't bass fished in years

Yeah we do buddy. Got alot of outdoors things to do this year

Nice Pics....as I sit here looking out the window at the boat covered in snow and frost.... My mind is already on the water.

Spring Can't Get Here Fast Enough For Me :thumb_up:

( I love bass but have an addition to chasing Northern Pike up here in the Passaic River )

PassaicRiverPike.jpg

Yea to beat a 7+ in NJ is a tall order but it has been done..just gotta put in the time which I know you do

Manasquan Reservoir holds some very nice bass.. Here is a pic of me with my 7lb. 12.oz Pig I took out of the Squan. Caught her in June of 2007 off a point in the flooded timber. I used a white and chartreuse Strike King spinner bait.. Ironically it was the year I bought my boat and was probably my forth or fifth trip out in the boat. When I finally got her into the boat and in the live well' date=' I called the ranger station to find out if they had a scale, they did. I told the guy I think I have a new state record... Obviously not, but back then I did not know that. I felt like I just double lunged a 150 class buck.. Anyway I make my way to the docks and the rangers come out to weigh it and it is 7lb 12oz... He tells me the state record is 10lbs and change. I had them take a pic with my cell phone... Never thought of carrying a camera in the boat then, but do now..lol.. I've not come close to that weight since, but have pulled a few 4 and 5 lb'ers out of Assunpink since.

06300712291copy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us