IGNORED

For Sale Like New 2017 Elite Tempo, 10 Axis 340 5MM, $500 OBO

thefirstndsecond

Price drop $500 OBO!!

Well, they replaced it with a plastic one 'cause every time Katherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half-hour or so. And it ain't real sturdy so... I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Back to the top with the price dddddrrrrop!

4 and 3 and 2 and 1 if you buy this Elite Tempo you'll have fun.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Back to the top

Clark: Our holidays were always such a mess.
Clark Sr.: Oh, yeah.
Clark: How'd you get through it?
Clark Sr.: I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels

Save DAT Money and buy this Tempo!

500 OBO

last bump before the holidays! Take a gander make an offer.

If you are not interested they boogity boogity shoo! And Merry Christmas too you!

After Christmas bump.

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny freaking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Bump a roo ski

For Sale $500 obo

Like New Elite Tempo

29.5 inch draw length

60lb

Right hand

10 Axis 5mm 340's

Wisker biskcuit

Hoyt Carbon Pro sight 3 pin

Storkerized stabilizer

Elite soft bow case included

Elite hand sling

*No quiver

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************

This is my bow. I purchased it from Bob & AJ's Archery World in June of 2017 after taking close to a 10 year leave of absence from bow hunting. (living in the city, kids, life)

This is a very forgiving bow. I have used this bow to target shoot and to hunt last year and this year. I am getting a new bow this year (Elite Ritual 30 very likely, maybe new Mathews, maybe) and putting this one up for sale.

If you are interested please send me a PM. 

I WILL NOT SHIP THIS BOW.

Local pick up close to 18966

All sales final.

• 2 weeks later...

Tempo is still for sale.

10 Axis Arrows

Case

Bow , sight, wiker bizkit,  along with sling

Sold sold sold

Thank you and have a wonderful night!