kbc_beagles

Just wondering if anybody in salem Gloucester or Cumberland county rabbit hunt? I have a pack of beagles and I am always trying to find some new ground I used to live in Burlington county and had a couple solid spots but I don’t feel like driving an hour every time I want to rabbit hunt. Any info on wma’s down this way would be appreciated 

19 minutes ago, kbc_beagles said:

Just wondering if anybody in salem Gloucester or Cumberland county rabbit hunt? I have a pack of beagles and I am always trying to find some new ground I used to live in Burlington county and had a couple solid spots but I don’t feel like driving an hour every time I want to rabbit hunt. Any info on wma’s down this way would be appreciated 

I'll send you a PM

I’m in Pittsgrove and have a pair of three year old beagles. I’ve hunted around here for many years and had lots of hounds. Unfortunately I started having health problems right after driving to WV to pick the pups up and had open heart surgery this year. Never actually got the chance to work with the dogs much. The last place I had luck was the old golf course outside alloway, seems like a lot of places I used to hunt are all grown up. 

10 hours ago, Houndog said:

I’m in Pittsgrove and have a pair of three year old beagles. I’ve hunted around here for many years and had lots of hounds. Unfortunately I started having health problems right after driving to WV to pick the pups up and had open heart surgery this year. Never actually got the chance to work with the dogs much. The last place I had luck was the old golf course outside alloway, seems like a lot of places I used to hunt are all grown up. 

Well if you ever want to get them out I would be glad to meet up somewhere! I have 6 so I could bring some or bring them all lol! I’m in Elmer/upper pittsgrove