IGNORED

(8) Ramcat Hydroshock 100gr + (Price reduced).

archer36

• archer36 changed the title to (8) Ramcat Hydroshock 100gr +
2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Why Are you selling them

I used one with great effect. The issue I have has nothing to do with their performance. I put my quiver inside my backpack. The blades tend to get stuck on the netting when I pull it out. 

They are very good heads for whitetail deer. 

The Kiefer brothers (Dropped TV Show) use them on Moose.  For what it's worth. 

2 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I used one with great effect. The issue I have has nothing to do with their performance. I put my quiver inside my backpack. The blades tend to get stuck on the netting when I pull it out. 

They are very good heads for whitetail deer. 

The Kiefer brothers (Dropped TV Show) use them on Moose.  For what it's worth. 

That's that's why I asked. Assuming your using the backpack quiver. Can't that happen with any other broadheads

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

13 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

That's that's why I asked. Assuming your using the backpack quiver. Can't that happen with any other broadheads

"Any other"? Possibly. If you use mechanicals, the blades are hidden on most unless they are rear deploying (like Rage). On most fixed heads, the rear of the blades are closed. These are pointed so they tend to get hung up. It's not a "major" problem. Just a nuisance. I have dozens of packs of other broadheads. 

Edited by archer36

12 minutes ago, archer36 said:

"Any other"? Possibly. If you use mechanicals, the blades are hidden on most unless they are rear deploying (like Rage). On most fixed heads, the rear of the blades are closed. These are pointed so they tend to get hung up. It's not a "major" problem. Just a nuisance. I have dozens of packs of other broadheads. 

Think outside the box is there way perhaps  a slip on cover:nerd:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Think outside the box is there way perhaps  a slip on cover:nerd:

Sure. But as I said, I have lots of heads to choose. No sense going through extra effort to utilize them. 

IMG_20230213_094734.jpg

Edited by archer36

13 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Sure. But as I said, I have lots of heads to choose. No sense going through extra effort to utilize them. 

IMG_20230213_094734.jpg

What pants are you wearing today Jake?:rofl:

• archer36 changed the title to (8) Ramcat Hydroshock 100gr + (Price reduced).