IGNORED

(8) Ramcat Hydroshock 100gr + (Price reduced).

archer36

On 6/10/2023 at 11:02 AM, Huntfree77 said:

Nice heads but illegal in NY. Not sure about NJ though

These are not "barbed" heads. They have the ability to pivot forward. This makes them legal in NJ. Don't know the specific language of the laws in NY State.

From the Ramcat website:

BACK CUT TECHNOLOGY

The rear of the blades are sharpened. lf there is no pass through, the blades roll forward and cut coming out. Blades are .032” stainless steel and silent in flight.

Edited by archer36

Wait an f minute. You buy something, and are not happy with it, and now you want someone to compensate you for being mistaken? You paid for it and used it and now you want a bail out. Liberal. If I buy something and it does not work after I use it, I just give it someone you may use it.

Edited by swamprat142
composition

2 hours ago, swamprat142 said:

Wait an f minute. You buy something, and are not happy with it, and now you want someone to compensate you for being mistaken? You paid for it and used it and now you want a bail out. Liberal. If I buy something and it does not work after I use it, I just give it someone you may use it.

All the accusations you put forth have been discussed in the thread. Read before you accuse. You pulled the same sh_t on BHC with the scope he was selling. Do you enjoy sabotaging people's classified ads? Did you tell him he was a liberal? Only "liberals"  sell on here? What a dumb statement. So tell me, why do people sell on the classifieds here? They have no more use for it. Doesn't mean it's not good. I've sold lots of items on here that made people very happy. It's pitiful you can't see the benefits of this. 

I guarantee you I need no handouts. 

Keep politics out of it. :down:

Edited by archer36

• 2 months later...