IGNORED

Jersey Breakfast

BHC

3 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Either one is ok with me,   :up: 

Two-Philladelphia-Favorites.jpg

R&R Provisions in Easton, PA makes the best scrapple. The calorie count on it is unbelievably high making it great for cold morning breakfast. Difficult to cook because it sticks to most pans unless you float it in grease. I bought a nonstick just for the scrapple 

without me, my rifle is nothing

1 hour ago, TDietz said:

R&R Provisions in Easton, PA makes the best scrapple. The calorie count on it is unbelievably high making it great for cold morning breakfast. Difficult to cook because it sticks to most pans unless you float it in grease. I bought a nonstick just for the scrapple 

Do you dredge the slices in floor first and add to a Hot pan I also wipe pan with crisco first when hot

Had a Co Worker from easton would bring me the Whole Pan Loaf  at the time was $12.oo :shock: 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

59 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Do you dredge the slices in floor first and add to a Hot pan I also wipe pan with crisco first when hot

Had a Co Worker from easton would bring me the Whole Pan Loaf  at the time was $12.oo :shock: 

1 hour ago, 1957Buck said:

I’m going to try that with the flour next time 

without me, my rifle is nothing